When it comes to the best application for sharing pictures on social media, the only name that majority chant out is Snapchat. This application has been ruling the market ever since its release and is a competitor to the Social networking app Facebook. The app has increasing users day by day, and hence, this post will be most useful to all. This post is on How to Use Snapchat App – A Complete Guide for Beginners for our readers.
Facts depict the use of the app to be on an average of 100 million users daily. The app was initially meant for sharing of only pictures but later incorporated short video clips too. As of today, it proves to be the most popular and trending application in use by a majority of smartphone users. With this guide, you will also learn quickly how to use Snapchat App.
So, go through the post and read through the features and steps to access them correctly.
Steps to use Snapchat App
The application use is mainly based on the features of the application. Ever since its launch, the app has been upgrading several new features that have made Snapchat so popular. From Geo-filters to Face swaps and now the Voice filters and backdrops. There are plenty of things to do with Snapchat.
Well, firstly, users need to download the application on their smartphone and create their accounts. To access the Snapchat APK Download for the Android devices, read through this post. The Snapchat iOS users can also enjoy the app with the amazing Apple’s iPhone device. After downloading the application, users must access the Snapchat Sign up and login.
Below are the steps to use different functions of the app that defines the steps to use Snapchat App;
1) How to Look for friends on the App Platform?
- In order to socialize, users need to make new friends on the app platform. The process is really easy here.
- Firstly, syncing your contacts may help you find friends who are on your contact list as well as on the app platform.
- Users can also search for other friends by username or contact details. Adding more friends to the list will allow users to share their pictures and videos to more people easily.
2) How to send Photos and Videos?
- Once your account and friend list is ready, you can start sharing your pics and videos with them.
- To do this, you will see the capture option on the screen. Long press the round icon that depicts the video recording tools.
- Shoot your video or take a snap of your the picture. Before you hit the share button, you have an option to save the snap or video o your device storage.
- Users can alter the time for which the snap will be visible or played on the screen of the viewer. For this, select the “Clock-like” icon while editing your snap. Set the time range and then select “Ok”. The default time is 10 seconds per snap.
- After you are ready to share, select the continue arrow and select the people you want to share the same with. Your pictures or videos will be shared accordingly.
3) How to read Snapchat messages
- To send a text message to a contact, select the “Bubble-like” icon on the screen and select the friend to whom you wish to send the message.
- Unread messages will be notified to you on the screen by a number on the small cube. Tap on it to read the unread messages from your friends.
- To view the video messages too, select the persons snapchat profile pic on the small bubbles row to view their posts.
There are so many functions on the application like the use of filters, access Snapcodes, Face Swap, etc that the users can approach to. All that is not difficult to navigate through. Users can read through the detailed post on how to use Snapchat app here.
With this, we would like to end our post on “How to Use Snapchat App – A Complete Guide for Beginners” here. If there is any query regarding the content of this post, contact us here. We will resolve your query as soon as possible. Thank you, dear readers, for accessing this our post.